- AXIS Foundation, Inc. is participating in the annual Dr. Martin Luther King "Day of Service" event in Riverside, CA on
January 21st, 2013. Please plan to volunteer for this wonderful event. AXIS Foundation, Inc. is sponsoring the pizza.
AXIS Foundation, Inc."shoots" 20 segments for the "Take it to the Bank" Financial Literacy Series at the 3ABN Studios in W. Franfort, IL -
January 7-10, 2013.
- AXIS Renews contract with CII in Los Angeles... and announces a free money-matching program available to youth and adults for asset building.
February event in Northeast on Stewardship (Albany New York) – February 17-20, 2013.
- (ALAS) A March Youthevent at Cedar Falls, for University Students on Financial Literacy. The presentation was for La Sierra University and Loma Linda
University Latin American Youth.
- Childrens Institute Support (March)
- March 7 & 21 2013 - Boys & Girls Club of Willowbrook/Watts. Financial Literacy Courses Parts I & II.
Excellent Group! Thanks.
- March 26, 2013 - Project Fatherhood Support Programming - Watts, CA.
- SHADES - United Way Financial Literacy Program - Riverside & Perris, CA
- Perris Valley Recovery Programs, Inc.
- Moreno Valley, CA - Probations Dept Presentation - Youth Juvenile Detention Presentation
- Park West HS - Pamona, CA - Critical Money Think Lecture - Career Day!
Childrens Institute Support
- Project Fatherhood - Homeboys Inc. in Los Angeles
- Boys & Girls Club of Willowbrook/Watts. Financial Literacy
- Alain LeRoy Locke 3 College Prep Academy - Senior/Junior Presentation on Finance and Money
- Financial Literacy and Life Skills at YOWatts! - Compton CA